Roxio Creator NXT 9 is a fully loaded multimedia and disc burning suite with 20+ applications for all your digital media needs. Capture* and edit your videos, photos, and audio files with intuitive tools—even record your computer screen or capture video from multiple devices. Quickly convert your files to popular formats with NEW easy file converter and share online, export to popular devices, or burn to disc. Explore industry-leading tools to burn and copy your data, author DVDs with customizable menus, and more. Access Help documentation online, all in one place. Start your next multimedia project with the complete multimedia and burning suite designed for creators!
*Does not copy or capture copy-protected content.
Let’s Stay Connected! Stay up to date on the latest product news and exclusive offers just for you! Near the product title, click on the Visit the Corel Store hyperlink and then the +Follow button when you reach the store.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet connection required for product installation, registration, product updates, and some features
- Microsoft Windows 10 or 11, 64-bit required for some functionality
- Hard drive with at least 4 GB free space for installation
- Multi-core processor highly recommended:
- For data burning and copy, audio capture, and editing: Intel® 1.6GHz Pentium 4 Processor or AMD equivalent, 1GB RAM
- For video or photo editing, conversion, and playback: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 2GB RAM
- 1024×768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- For burning and disc copy:
- MyDVD video disc authoring requires 64-bit OS
- DVD and BD copy, as well as video editing and authoring, may require a large amount of free disk space, up to 10’s of GB
- For video capture:
- MultiCam Capture requires 64-bit OS
- OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV cameras or Roxio Video Capture USB for analog sources
Fully loaded multimedia suite with 20+ applications to capture, edit, and convert video, photo, audio, and data files, burn discs, author DVDs, and more
Edit your media with easy-to-use tools for video, audio, and photo editing; even leverage AI and facial recognition to create smart slideshows and movies using your best shots and clips
Capture video and audio from the web, discs, or older devices, digitize LPs and tapes, and record your screen and video from multiple cameras simultaneously with MultiCam Capture
Organize your hard drive and identify long-forgotten, duplicate, or unnecessary files, and convert your media to popular formats, which is now easier than ever with the new easy file converter
Create audio CDs or custom DVDs using drag-and-drop functionality to burn, copy, and author discs, now with the new Template Designer to fully customize menu templates to your preferences
Access and search help documentation online to easily find the answer you’re seeking